Sunday, September 20, 2015

Remarketing Ads To Increase Lead Generation Effectiveness

In this Episode of the “In The Trenches Small Business Marketing Podcast” I talk about the persistence of my English Bulldog Noble when it comes to eating cherry tomatoes out of my Garden and how the same kind of persistence (with Remarketing ads) can help you close 70% more leads.

Click the play button below to watch this new video from Kyle Battis of NH Strategic Marketing.

If you would like to learn how you can grow your business with Remarketing ads I invite you to accept my gift of a Free Marketing Audit.  It will be of value to you I promise.

To your success,

Kyle Battis signature

PS – Kyle Battis is the President of the NH Marketing Agency smart business owners turn to when they need help with paid online lead generation assistance.  Claim your Free Marketing Audit today.

The post Remarketing Ads To Increase Lead Generation Effectiveness appeared first on NH Strategic Marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment